EOSTRACK is the official sales and business partner in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain.
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and a global leader in helping product manufacturers to advance their engineering methods with simulation software and services. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC’s technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation.
MSC Software’s engineering simulation technology is used by leading manufacturers for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis (FEA), advanced material modeling, acoustics, fluid structure interaction (FSI), multi-physics, optimization, fatigue and durability, multi-body dynamics, controls, and manufacturing process simulation. The company’s products accurately and reliably predict how products will behave in the real world to help engineers design more innovative products - quickly and cost effectively.
MSC SOFTWARE OVERVIEW
For half a century, MSC has been delivering certainty to our customers. By simulating the reality of complex manufactured systems through our software, we deliver certainty… so our users can delight their customers with great products, and certainty in business results by reducing time to bring the right products to market, reduce physical testing and warranty claims long after product design is over.
Our customers are faced with difficult questions every day; can I reduce the time it takes to develop? Will it work? Will it be innovative? Will it be safe? Will it be fuel efficient? Will it provide a new standard of passenger comfort? Will it last longer? Will it beat my competition? By knowing exactly how products will behave before they are built, manufacturers can deliver better products faster and with more reliability.
MSC Software makes products that enable engineers to validate and optimize their designs using virtual prototypes. Customers in almost every part of manufacturing use our software to complement, and in some cases even replace the physical prototype “build and test” process that has traditionally been used in product design.
MSC APEX - Direct Modeling & Meshing Solution
MSC Apex Modeler is a CAE specific direct modeling and meshing solution that streamlines CAD clean-up, simplification and meshing workflow. The solution features sophisticated and interactive tools that are easy to use and easy to learn.
• Direct Modeling Direct: modeling allows users to create and edit geometry interactively. Simply select the entities of interest, such as a face, edge or vertex, and push, pull, or drag to implement any modifications. Direct Modeling is complemented with built in meshing technology.
• Direct Modeling and Meshing: For models that have already been meshed and require further geometry modification, use any of the Direct Modeling or Geometry Clean-up/ Repair tools and the mesh will be immediately regenerated.
• Easy to Use, Easy to Learn: MSC Apex is designed to have multi-purpose tools so as to make the application easy to use. It also features numerous learning aids such as tutorials, video based documentation, workflow and at-mouse instructions which promotes single day productivity.
Geometry creation and meshing of this aerospace bulkhead required 50 hours with conventional CAE tools. In MSC Apex Modeler, the process only took 5.5 hours and required little effort to extract mid-surfaces, connect separate surfaces, mesh, and assign thicknesses and offsets.
MSC APEX - Structures. Computational Parts Based Structural Analysis
MSC Apex Structures is an end-to-end simulation solution that expands upon MSC Apex Modeler functionality with capabilities for linear structural analysis. MSC Apex Structures packages a user interface for scenario definition and results postprocessing,
as well as integrated solver methods. This solution is unique in that it combines computational parts and assemblies technology with a generative framework, which enables interactive and incremental analysis.
The integration of the user interface with solver methods gives the user a unique ability to interactively and incrementally validate that FEM models are solver ready. At the user’s demand, a series of solver checks can be run against individual parts and assemblies
and the model diagnostics are reported in the Analysis Readiness panel. This Incremental Validation is a radical departure from the very time consuming traditional approach where pre/post processor and solver are separate.
In addition, with Computational Parts and Assemblies, MSC Apex Structures is a true parts based solution, where each part behavioral representation (Stiffness, mass, and damping) can be pre-computed and stored independently. This approach is especially efficient when combined with the MSC Apex generative framework, as the solver execution will only re-compute behavioral representations for parts that have changed since the last solver execution. We call this Incremental Solving. This new solver architecture is especially efficient in the context of trade studies.
Computational Parts technology was used to perform an incremental analysis of this landing gear door assembly. After modifying one part of the assembly, an incremental or subsequent analysis completed 2.5x faster than its first solve.
ADAMS - Integrated Solutions
Multibody Dynamics Simulation Software.
Adams is the world’s most widely used multibody dynamics simulation software. It lets you build and test functional virtual prototypes, realistically simulating on your computer, both visually and mathematically, the full–motion behavior of your complex mechanical
Adams provides a robust solution engine to solve your mechanical system model. The software checks your model and automatically formulates and solves the equations of motion for kinematic, static, quasi-static, or dynamic simulations. With Adams, you don’t have to wait until the computations are complete to begin seeing the results of your simulation. You can view animations and plots – and continue to refine your design – even as your simulation is running, saving valuable time.
For design optimization, you can define your variables, constraints, and design objectives, then have Adams iterate automatically to the design, providing optimal system performance.
• Explore the performance of your design and refine your design before building and testing a physical prototype
• Analyze design changes much faster and at a lower cost than physical prototype testing would require
• Vary the kinds of analyses faster and more easily
• Work in a more secure environment without the fear of losing data from instrument failure or losing testing time because of poor weather conditions.
• High-fidelity simulation of common mechanical parts, such as gears, bearings, belts, chains, Electric Motor and Cam
• Enhanced productivity with incredibly quick model-solve evaluate process times
• An automated, wizard-driven model creation process for ease-of-use
• Straightforward evaluation of results in Adams/Postprocessor
MSC NASTRAN - Solver Solutions for Multidisciplinary Structural Analysis.
MSC Nastran is a multidisciplinary structural analysis application used by engineers to perform static, dynamic, and thermal analysis across the linear and nonlinear domains, complemented with automated structural optimization and award winning embedded fatigue analysis technologies, all enabled by high performance computing.
Engineers use MSC Nastran to ensure structural systems have the necessary strength, stiffness, and life to preclude failure (excess stresses, resonance, buckling, or detrimental deformations) that may compromise structural function and safety. MSC Nastran is also used to improve the economy and passenger comfort of structural designs.
• Multidisciplinary Structural Analysis: To build up a comprehensive level of engineering
analysis capability, multiple software solutions must be acquired, and users must be
trained with each new tool. MSC Nastran features multiple analysis disciplines, enabling
customers with one structural analysis solution for a wide variety of engineering problems.
• Structural Assembly Modeling: One structural member is rarely analyzed independently. Structural systems consist of numerous components, and must be analyzed as a whole. MSC Nastran features a number of methods to join multiple components for system level structural analysis.
• Automated Structural Optimization: Design optimization is a critical element in product
development, but is often very iterative and requires a great deal of manual effort. MSC
Nastran includes optimization algorithms that automatically seek optimal configurations in an allowed design space.